- 1 Nephi 1:1-3 (Nephi starts his own journal)
- Alma 37:8-9 (journals help us remember)
- Moses 6:5, 45-46 (books of remembrances)
Why should you keep a journal?
- source of improvement
- better memory
What kinds of things can you write about in a journal?
- daily experiences
- major events
- memorable stories
- important events
- specialized journals (scripture journal)
- picture journal
- letters from family and friends
- my first journals (snowball fight w/ Christine)
- high school, BYU and mission journals, letters
(trip to San Diego, 1st day in Guatemala)
- Book of Mormon Inspection
- Instagram / Facebook
- FamilySearch (memory of Grandma Holladay)
- my Stoic journal on EverNote
Ask what they will do going forward.
How many keep journals now?
How can they improve journaling?